Online cash loans are popular these days. This type of facility offers convenience and ease in application – something traditional banks cannot offer (yet). Can you imagine this: applying for a loan without leaving the comfort of your own home?
One of the popular online cash lenders these days is Moola Lending. It is a Philippine-based financial technology company under Doctor Cash, which has several fin-tech companies in Asia. The company promises rapid processing of loan application, simple application procedure, and transparency in dealing with borrowers.
The question now is this: Does Moola Lending live up to its promise? Here’s what customers have to say about it:
On Applying for a Loan
The borrowers interviewed said the same thing: applying for a loan was easy and convenient. Application and submission of loan form is coursed online. Simply go to their website to apply for a loan and you will get an answer as soon as possible. Some borrowers were able to get an approval on the same day while there are others who were contacted by Moola representatives a day or two after the loan application was submitted.
Repeat loan is also possible. One borrower shared that she was able to borrow four times from Moola and her experience was good. She was also able to get a higher amount because she was a repeat customer.
Though you have to be cautious in disclosing your employment. One borrower, Richard, initially chose “Freelance” and was rejected.
On Receiving the Cash Borrowed
Moola borrowers had different experiences in receiving the cash they borrowed. One borrower, Steph, said that she received the amount the day after she was informed that her loan was approved and the money was credited to her account.
On the other hand, most of the borrowers interviewed said that it took days before they received the amount. Even if the Moola Customer Support informed that the amount was already credited in the indicated bank account during your application, you have to wait for at least a day and send a follow-up to make sure that your loan was processed.
On Interest and Other Charges
All borrowers interviewed said the same thing about interest: it’s too high. Some borrowers also said that Moola has one of the highest interest rates compared to the other online cash loan providers they tried. Take the case of Jocelyn, another borrower. She applied for a P5,000.00 loan for 30 days, the interest she paid was P1,500.00.
Moola also charge 10 percent Handling Fee, which is automatically deducted in your loan amount. Lina, one of the borrowers interviewed mentioned that despite the P3,000 loan, only P2,700.00 was credited to her account. This means when you borrow P5,000 from Moola, deduct the 10 percent of it and that is the amount you will see in your account.
On Loan Repayment
Payment of loan is through over-the-counter payment at partner branches and DragonPay via 7/11, LBC, Cebuana, SM Department Store, SM supermarkets, or Robinson’s Payment Center. DragonPay was the method used by all of the borrowers’ interviewed in paying for the loan, which requires a specific reference number per client for easier tracking.
Because of the Handling Fee and high interest rate, the borrowers are expected to pay higher amount compared to the actual amount borrowed. In the case of Lina, she will pay a total of P3,630.00 even if her loan was only P3,000 and P2,700 was credited to her account.
Another issue raised by several borrowers was the term. Even if you chose 30 days as your loan term, which is also the maximum term, theirs was only for 21 days. When Jay, also another Moola borrower, asked about the changes in the loan term, he was informed by the customer support that the system automatically calculates the term of the loan.
On Customer Service
When it comes to customer service, the borrowers are divided. There are borrowers who praised Moola Customer Support because of their fast response, both through their Facebook page and e-mail. On the other hand, there were customers who received no reply from their customer support, especially when raising concerns about their loan application.
Overall, not all borrowers had a pleasant experience borrowing from Moola Lending. Even if their loan application was approved faster compared to other online cash loans lenders, it took days before they were able to withdraw the money from their account. The 21 days loan term instead of 30 days that was initially applied for, payment of 10 percent handling fee, and high interest rate are also big issues, which is why most borrowers don’t recommend Moola.
Have you tried Moola? Please comment to post your experience here!
When it comes to online shopping, Lazada will always be on top of your list. It has everything you want – clothes, gadgets, home accessories, toys, you name it.
Here’s the thing: everything comes with a price and that price is not as affordable as you hope it would be.
How to Apply for BillEase Installment Plan
- On the BillEase landing page, input your Lazada Order Value, Down Payment (to be paid in Lazada), and Installment Term. The online calculator will likewise show you how much you will pay per installment.
- Click Apply Now.
- You will be redirected to the online application form. Fill out the form and then click Submit.
- You will be asked to submit certain documents such as latest proof of income, proof of billing (preferably Meralco bill), and one valid government ID for verification purposes. Make sure to submit this to help us process your application properly and efficiently.
- You will be informed after one (1) banking day if you are approved or not. If approved, an e-mail will be sent, which contains the voucher code to be used when shopping in Lazada. Make sure to use the voucher as soon as possible because it will expire after three days.
- Go to the Lazada website and buy the items you are eyeing for.
- Upon checkout, input the voucher code we sent on the Order Summary section and then continue with the checkout in order for Lazada to process your purchase. Take note that automatic changes will be made in your order summary upon input of the voucher code.
- In case the total purchase amount is more than the Lazada voucher code, you can choose among Lazada’s payment options to cover for the remaining balance. You can pay via Cash on Delivery, credit card, BDO installment, Paypal, or Alipay.
Tips in Applying for and Using BillEase Installment Plan
- Submit required verification documents on time.
- Take note that the voucher must be used in one transaction only. Your installment plan will only start once you use the voucher.
- Check your email regularly. We will be sending a reminder of payment few days before the due date of your installment plan.
Online cash loans are popular these days. With just a few clicks in your computer, you can apply for cash – and get approved – while in the comfort of your home. One of the popular online cash loan provider in the market is Tala Philippines.
Previously, we shared about how to apply for a loan with Tala Philippines. This time, here’s what real-life clients have to say about whether or not getting a loan from Tala is worth it:
Client No. 1: Marivel
Her experience with Tala has been amazing. Applying for a loan is easy and convenient. It only took her 30 minutes to get the money she borrowed from Tala through Cebuana. Once her loan was approved, she was given a reference number, which she presented to get the money. Loan repayment was easy as well where she paid hers in Cebuana using the same reference number.
Client No. 2: Veronchie
Similar to Marivel, Veronchie also had a pleasant experience applying for a loan with Tala Philippines. She applied on Sunday night and by Monday morning, she already received a text message informing her that her loan was approved, together with a reference number. Applying for the loan is also easy since it is online.
As of this writing, she still has an existing loan with Tala and plans to pay few days before the scheduled due date.
Client No. 3: Em
Hers was a different story. Online loan application was a breeze and in a few days, she got a text message saying that her application was approved. Unfortunately, she was not able to withdraw the funds since no reference code was sent to her. She followed up and as of this writing, she haven’t gotten any response from Tala Philippines.
Client No. 4: Aishen
For this borrower, applying for a loan with Tala was fast, easy, and convenient. After one working day, she got a response from Tala Philippines and was able to withdraw the funds in MLhuillier. She was also able to repay the loan in Cebuana with no hassle. As of this writing, she applied for her second loan and still waiting for approval.
Nonetheless, Aishen raised some concerns. One is the encoding of names. Tala encoded the incorrect spelling of her name, which could make it impossible for her to withdraw the funds. Another concern raised is the customer support. She noticed slow response from Tala when it comes to answering queries and addressing issues on loan application.
Client No. 5: Rose
Her experience applying for a loan with Tala was smooth-sailing – until she was told that she still has an existing balance with them. Despite paying on time and presenting proof of payment, she said that notices/messages were sent by Tala Philippines to remind her of her outstanding balance.
Client No. 6: Dee
Dee was satisfied with his experience with Tala Philippines. He was able to receive the money and withdraw it through Cebuana. Nonetheless, Dee no longer disclosed whether the loan was fully paid or not.
Tips and Things to Remember when Applying for a Loan with Tala Philippines
- Make sure to choose your preferred option on how to claim the money. There are several options such as bank transfer, through coins.ph, or in other channels or remittance centers like Cebuana, 7/11, LBC, Palawan, and MLhuillier.
- Some remittance centers charge a fee when paying your loan from Tala. Per client, she was asked to pay P40 in Cebuana and P23 in 7/11.
- Always take note of the reference number, especially if you will claim your money in remittance center.
- Make sure to complete the application form and comply with all the requirements being asked.
Note: All of the clients were contacted and interviewed by the writer.
Did you already apply for a loan from Tala, post your story here!
Every time you open your Facebook account, you will always see ads about financing companies that offer cash loans online. When it comes to online cash loans, no one can make it better and faster than Loan Ranger.
Who is Loan Ranger?
Loan Ranger is a premier provider of online cash loan. With its team of experienced banking, technology, and consulting professionals, Loan Ranger provides financial innovation in the Philippines through up-to-date technology that decreases operational costs while improving product efficiency.
That’s not all. Loan Ranger is also the first in the Philippines that provided short-term instant (or near-instant) credit to as many consumers. The driving force is “hassle-free.” This financing company wants to extend credit to deserving individuals in a safe and convenient manner. In fact, this is their promise:
- Speedy processing, where you can get approval and credit in as little as 24 hours.
- Online application, so you don’t have to go to the office and physically sign documents.
- Cost transparency, which means no hidden fees and you will understand why such cost were asked.
- Use of big data analytics so they can make an objective decision on whether or not to extend credit to you even without knowing your credit score.
How to Apply for a Cash Loan with Loan Ranger
- First, answer these questions: “Are you at least 18 years of age?” and “Do you have a stable source of income?” If you answered yes to both, then proceed to the next step.
- Determine how much you want to borrow and how long the loan is using the website slider, as seen on the picture below. This will give you an idea on how much you will re-pay.
- Create a loan request by filling up the information needed in the online application. Make sure to have a scanned copy of your government-issued ID and proof of billing ready to speed up your application process. Indicate your bank account number in the loan application since this is where the money will be credited.
- Wait for an email notification for the status of your loan.
- If approved, the amount will be credited to your account.
- If you are a new customer, you will get a decision within 24 hours or within one banking day. Returning customers have faster approval time.
- How fast the money will be credited to your account will depend on your chosen bank. Some banks like Security Bank credits the money in real-time while other banks such as BPI and BDO may take one banking day to process the transaction.
Got more questions? Contact Loan Ranger through their website.
Did you try Loan Ranger? Post a comment to share your experience!
Online cash loans are booming these days. You will always find a loans provider who promise to give you the money you need within 24 hours or less, as long as you submit all the requirements. When it comes to online cash loan provider, you might want to check out Lendr. What is Lendr?
Lendr is a digital, end-to-end consumer loan platform that allows you to access all consumer loan products from its partners such as Chinabank, PNB, RCBC, and Unionbank. Lendr also partnered with private lenders like Cebuana Lhuillier, Camalig Bank, First Circle, and Cash Credit.
The products offered include:
- Auto Loan
- Housing Loan
- Business Loan
- Salary Loan
- Personal Loan
- Agri Loan
- SSS Pension Loan
- Truck and Equipment Loan
In other words, Lendr can be your one-stop shop, allowing you to access various financial products from various lenders in one place. This means you don’t have to jump from one site to another nor visit the lenders’ offices.
How to Apply for a Loan with Lendr
- Create your Lendr account by clicking this link.
- Once you entered your mobile number, you will receive a text message showing your Lendr Verification Number, which you need to enter on the website to proceed in creating your account.
- After you registered successfully, set your profile to allow you to apply for a loan.
- Click the Loans Marketplace. This will lead you to the different loan products offered in Lendr, then choose the type of loan most applicable to you.
- You will be asked to fill in some information such as Loan Amount and Loan Term, depending on the type of loan you are applying for. Input the necessary information to enable the platform to find the best loan offers available.
- Choose the best loan offer for you then click “Apply for Loan.”
- Complete your loan application and electronically submit all the necessary documents required by your chosen lender. Take note that processing of loan application will start once you submitted all the requirements.
- Lendr will send you a notification through text message and in your Lendr profile, asking you to either reject or accept the loan.
- If accepted, your chosen bank will credit the proceeds of the loan in your payroll account if pre-qualified or savings account. Other methods of money transfer include issuance of Manager’s Check, interbank wire transfer, or issuance of Access Card by Lendr. Note that only the borrower is authorized to pick-up or withdraw the loan proceeds.
- For loan repayment, you can do so through automatic debit arrangement, post-dated checks, over-the-counter payment, mobile or online banking, and payment through Bayad Center. Ask your lender as to the preferred loan repayment method.
Are you ready to apply for that loan?
Did you try Lendr? Post a comment to share your experience!
Who do you always turn to when you need money? Most of the time, you will ask help from your parents, relatives, and even good friends with a promise to pay them back as soon as you can. What if you have no one else to turn to? In that case, your last option is to apply in banks, although this can be stressful considering the requirements you need to comply with.
Here’s the good news: there are now alternative lenders that allow you to borrow money even at the comfort of your own home. One of them is Moola Lending, formerly known as Doctor Cash Philippines.
Who is Moola Lending aka Doctor Cash?
Moola Lending is a financial technology company that focuses on micro and consumer financing. Unlike going to traditional banks and private lenders, the loan application and transfer of funds happen online; hence convenient. This also means you skip long lines, submission of collateral requirements, and complex application process.
Repayment of loan is flexible too, and will depend on your situation so there is nothing to worry about.
How to Apply for a Loan
Loan application happens online. If you are interested, here’s a step-by-step procedure in applying for a loan with Doctor Cash:
- Click this link to start with your application.
- Once the page has loaded, move the arrow key on how much you plan to borrow and when you plan to repay it.
- Input your complete name and phone number then click “Get First Loan.”
- Continue with your loan application by filling up the details asked, including Personal Information, Address, and Employment Details.
- Choose your preferred Disbursement Method. Moola Lending only allows Bank Transfer. Below is the list of banks they can send money to.
- Check the code you received via text message then click “Finish.”
- Make sure you check your email upon completion of your online application. Doctor Cash could ask additional requirements, which you need to provide to process the loan application. Send complete and clear copies of the requirements asked as well.
- Wait for one to two working days for the processing of your loan application. At this time, you will also be informed whether your application is approved or not. If approved, the loan amount will be deposited to your chosen Disbursement Account.
Despite the convenience, Moola Lending has some not-so-good sides too. This includes:
- One of the online cash lenders with highest interest at 30% per month.
- Upfront processing fee is deducted.
- Only customers from National Capital Region and some areas in Bulacan, Cavite, and Laguna can avail of the loan.
There are more affordable online cash loan providers you can try. Learn more about them here.
Did you try Doctor Cash / Moola Lending? Post a comment to share your experience!
When it comes to cash needs, you often turn to your family or relatives for help. For big purchases, commercial banks will be the first entity that comes to your mind. After all, they have sufficient supply of cash to finance all borrowers’ needs. Unfortunately, this could mean going directly to the bank to submit your loan application.
Thanks to technology and innovation, applying for a loan is more convenient and accessible than ever.In that case, say hello to Credit 24.
What is Credit 24?
Credit 24 is a private lending company that offers personal, unsecured loans. Unlike commercial banks that take weeks to process a loan application, Credit 24 offers low doc personal loan and approves application on the spot. This means in 24 hours (or less), funds are already credited to your account sans costs.
Credit 24 takes pride in offering flexible terms and repayment plans for borrowers. More importantly, they disclose the fees to be charged in case you are unable to make payments within 30 days. This maintains transparency and helps build trust among their borrowers.
With its competitive rates, they will surely make lending not just convenient but also more affordable for you.
How to Apply
Applying for a personal loan with Credit24 is easy. All you need to do are the following:
- Create an account to register. You can access it here.
- Once registered, you may start applying for a loan. Fill out all the required information and choose the amount you want to borrow then click “Apply Now.” Make sure that you provide an active mobile phone number and email address, and driver’s license information for faster processing of transaction.
- Submit official copies of issued bank statements or E-statements for the last three months on the Credit Sense link, which will be sent to you upon submission of your application.
- Credit24 staff will review your application and once successful, funds will be transferred to your account in less than 24 hours from the submission of your loan application.
Easy, don’t you think? Definitely accessible too.
Imagine this: you need a quick cash to pay for your child’s tuition fee or your mother’s medical bills. Unfortunately, banks and other lending companies require you to submit documents and make you wait for days before cash is credited to your account – and you’re not even sure of approval. You spent days borrowing money from your relatives while waiting for the bank’s call.
Thankfully, you discovered Tala. Tala Philippines is an application that conveniently offers loan with just a few clicks. In fact, all you need is your smartphone and you can apply for credit using the app. This is in line with its primary aim of bringing financial choice, access, and control to people everywhere.
Here’s how to apply for a loan using the Tala Philippines app:
- Download the Tala Philippines mobile app and then register. You can also get it here.
- Create an account with Coins.ph. This is where the proceeds of the loan will be credited. Make sure that the email address and mobile number you used to register for Tala and Coins are the same.
- Open the Tala app on your mobile device and click “Apply Now.”
- Fill in the details and wait for loan approval. Make sure to take note of the repayment schedule. Paying your loan in time allows you to borrow up to P25,000.00
- Assign the method of Cash Out. You can cash-out your money through remittance centers like Cebuana, MLhuillier, and LBC Pera Padala, Coins.ph, or bank deposit.
NOTE: Make sure you will choose the mode where you want the amount to be transferred or credited.
UPDATE: As per Tala Philippines website, here is the interest rate:
11% for payment on a weekly basis within 21 days or 15% for payment in full within 30 days.
Easy, don’t you think? What are you waiting for? Download now and be one of the thousands of Filipinos enjoying the app with peace of mind.
Tala Philippines is available in Android devices.
Did you try Tala Lending Philippines? Post a comment to share your experience!
Getting a loan in Philippines used to be a tedious process.
The bank would ask you many requirements and take weeks to process your application. Many Pinoys were underwhelmed by what banks have to offer.
This situation set the stage for Online Lending Companies. These companies can process your loan in as little as 24 hours and have simpler requirements than a bank would ask you.
The interest rates will be a bit higher, but since the loan is usually for a short term many Filipinos still find it affordable. Also since this assistance is available on short notice it is mostly replacing informal 5 / 6 lenders. As with everything you pay a bit more for convenience.
Here is a review of online lending companies in Philippines:
Loan Ranger: One of the first lending companies to offer online loans, they have been around since 2015. You can borrow up to 10,000 PhP on your first loan and they will process your loan within 24 hours. For repeat customers they offer bigger loans and discounts on the interest. There is no upfront deduction, so you get your full loan amount paid out. They are a credit bureau member, so you can also build your credit score here.
Tala Philippines: Tala has built a mobile based lending platform in Africa and launched in Philippines in 2017. They assess your credit based on your mobile phone. The process is fast, but right now only available for Android phones.
Moola: (aka Dr Cash) They offer loans of 10,000 PhP for first time borrowers and up to 20,000 PhP for repeat customers. Their processing time is 1-2 days. The interest rate however is one of the highest in the market with about 45% per month and also deduct an upfront processing fee.
Cash Mart: Cash Mart is the latest entrant in the market and focuses on customers from BPO and Call Center.
Have you tried any of these? Please post a comment and share your experience!