Every time you open your Facebook account, you will always see ads about financing companies that offer cash loans online. When it comes to online cash loans, no one can make it better and faster than Loan Ranger.
Who is Loan Ranger?
Loan Ranger is a premier provider of online cash loan. With its team of experienced banking, technology, and consulting professionals, Loan Ranger provides financial innovation in the Philippines through up-to-date technology that decreases operational costs while improving product efficiency.
That’s not all. Loan Ranger is also the first in the Philippines that provided short-term instant (or near-instant) credit to as many consumers. The driving force is “hassle-free.” This financing company wants to extend credit to deserving individuals in a safe and convenient manner. In fact, this is their promise:
- Speedy processing, where you can get approval and credit in as little as 24 hours.
- Online application, so you don’t have to go to the office and physically sign documents.
- Cost transparency, which means no hidden fees and you will understand why such cost were asked.
- Use of big data analytics so they can make an objective decision on whether or not to extend credit to you even without knowing your credit score.
How to Apply for a Cash Loan with Loan Ranger
- First, answer these questions: “Are you at least 18 years of age?” and “Do you have a stable source of income?” If you answered yes to both, then proceed to the next step.
- Determine how much you want to borrow and how long the loan is using the website slider, as seen on the picture below. This will give you an idea on how much you will re-pay.
- Create a loan request by filling up the information needed in the online application. Make sure to have a scanned copy of your government-issued ID and proof of billing ready to speed up your application process. Indicate your bank account number in the loan application since this is where the money will be credited.
- Wait for an email notification for the status of your loan.
- If approved, the amount will be credited to your account.
- If you are a new customer, you will get a decision within 24 hours or within one banking day. Returning customers have faster approval time.
- How fast the money will be credited to your account will depend on your chosen bank. Some banks like Security Bank credits the money in real-time while other banks such as BPI and BDO may take one banking day to process the transaction.
Got more questions? Contact Loan Ranger through their website.
Did you try Loan Ranger? Post a comment to share your experience!
Online cash loans are booming these days. You will always find a loans provider who promise to give you the money you need within 24 hours or less, as long as you submit all the requirements. When it comes to online cash loan provider, you might want to check out Lendr. What is Lendr?
Lendr is a digital, end-to-end consumer loan platform that allows you to access all consumer loan products from its partners such as Chinabank, PNB, RCBC, and Unionbank. Lendr also partnered with private lenders like Cebuana Lhuillier, Camalig Bank, First Circle, and Cash Credit.
The products offered include:
- Auto Loan
- Housing Loan
- Business Loan
- Salary Loan
- Personal Loan
- Agri Loan
- SSS Pension Loan
- Truck and Equipment Loan
In other words, Lendr can be your one-stop shop, allowing you to access various financial products from various lenders in one place. This means you don’t have to jump from one site to another nor visit the lenders’ offices.
How to Apply for a Loan with Lendr
- Create your Lendr account by clicking this link.
- Once you entered your mobile number, you will receive a text message showing your Lendr Verification Number, which you need to enter on the website to proceed in creating your account.
- After you registered successfully, set your profile to allow you to apply for a loan.
- Click the Loans Marketplace. This will lead you to the different loan products offered in Lendr, then choose the type of loan most applicable to you.
- You will be asked to fill in some information such as Loan Amount and Loan Term, depending on the type of loan you are applying for. Input the necessary information to enable the platform to find the best loan offers available.
- Choose the best loan offer for you then click “Apply for Loan.”
- Complete your loan application and electronically submit all the necessary documents required by your chosen lender. Take note that processing of loan application will start once you submitted all the requirements.
- Lendr will send you a notification through text message and in your Lendr profile, asking you to either reject or accept the loan.
- If accepted, your chosen bank will credit the proceeds of the loan in your payroll account if pre-qualified or savings account. Other methods of money transfer include issuance of Manager’s Check, interbank wire transfer, or issuance of Access Card by Lendr. Note that only the borrower is authorized to pick-up or withdraw the loan proceeds.
- For loan repayment, you can do so through automatic debit arrangement, post-dated checks, over-the-counter payment, mobile or online banking, and payment through Bayad Center. Ask your lender as to the preferred loan repayment method.
Are you ready to apply for that loan?
Did you try Lendr? Post a comment to share your experience!
Who do you always turn to when you need money? Most of the time, you will ask help from your parents, relatives, and even good friends with a promise to pay them back as soon as you can. What if you have no one else to turn to? In that case, your last option is to apply in banks, although this can be stressful considering the requirements you need to comply with.
Here’s the good news: there are now alternative lenders that allow you to borrow money even at the comfort of your own home. One of them is Moola Lending, formerly known as Doctor Cash Philippines.
Who is Moola Lending aka Doctor Cash?
Moola Lending is a financial technology company that focuses on micro and consumer financing. Unlike going to traditional banks and private lenders, the loan application and transfer of funds happen online; hence convenient. This also means you skip long lines, submission of collateral requirements, and complex application process.
Repayment of loan is flexible too, and will depend on your situation so there is nothing to worry about.
How to Apply for a Loan
Loan application happens online. If you are interested, here’s a step-by-step procedure in applying for a loan with Doctor Cash:
- Click this link to start with your application.
- Once the page has loaded, move the arrow key on how much you plan to borrow and when you plan to repay it.
- Input your complete name and phone number then click “Get First Loan.”
- Continue with your loan application by filling up the details asked, including Personal Information, Address, and Employment Details.
- Choose your preferred Disbursement Method. Moola Lending only allows Bank Transfer. Below is the list of banks they can send money to.
- Check the code you received via text message then click “Finish.”
- Make sure you check your email upon completion of your online application. Doctor Cash could ask additional requirements, which you need to provide to process the loan application. Send complete and clear copies of the requirements asked as well.
- Wait for one to two working days for the processing of your loan application. At this time, you will also be informed whether your application is approved or not. If approved, the loan amount will be deposited to your chosen Disbursement Account.
Despite the convenience, Moola Lending has some not-so-good sides too. This includes:
- One of the online cash lenders with highest interest at 30% per month.
- Upfront processing fee is deducted.
- Only customers from National Capital Region and some areas in Bulacan, Cavite, and Laguna can avail of the loan.
There are more affordable online cash loan providers you can try. Learn more about them here.
Did you try Doctor Cash / Moola Lending? Post a comment to share your experience!
When it comes to cash needs, you often turn to your family or relatives for help. For big purchases, commercial banks will be the first entity that comes to your mind. After all, they have sufficient supply of cash to finance all borrowers’ needs. Unfortunately, this could mean going directly to the bank to submit your loan application.
Thanks to technology and innovation, applying for a loan is more convenient and accessible than ever.In that case, say hello to Credit 24.
What is Credit 24?
Credit 24 is a private lending company that offers personal, unsecured loans. Unlike commercial banks that take weeks to process a loan application, Credit 24 offers low doc personal loan and approves application on the spot. This means in 24 hours (or less), funds are already credited to your account sans costs.
Credit 24 takes pride in offering flexible terms and repayment plans for borrowers. More importantly, they disclose the fees to be charged in case you are unable to make payments within 30 days. This maintains transparency and helps build trust among their borrowers.
With its competitive rates, they will surely make lending not just convenient but also more affordable for you.
How to Apply
Applying for a personal loan with Credit24 is easy. All you need to do are the following:
- Create an account to register. You can access it here.
- Once registered, you may start applying for a loan. Fill out all the required information and choose the amount you want to borrow then click “Apply Now.” Make sure that you provide an active mobile phone number and email address, and driver’s license information for faster processing of transaction.
- Submit official copies of issued bank statements or E-statements for the last three months on the Credit Sense link, which will be sent to you upon submission of your application.
- Credit24 staff will review your application and once successful, funds will be transferred to your account in less than 24 hours from the submission of your loan application.
Easy, don’t you think? Definitely accessible too.
Imagine this: you need a quick cash to pay for your child’s tuition fee or your mother’s medical bills. Unfortunately, banks and other lending companies require you to submit documents and make you wait for days before cash is credited to your account – and you’re not even sure of approval. You spent days borrowing money from your relatives while waiting for the bank’s call.
Thankfully, you discovered Tala. Tala Philippines is an application that conveniently offers loan with just a few clicks. In fact, all you need is your smartphone and you can apply for credit using the app. This is in line with its primary aim of bringing financial choice, access, and control to people everywhere.
Here’s how to apply for a loan using the Tala Philippines app:
- Download the Tala Philippines mobile app and then register. You can also get it here.
- Create an account with Coins.ph. This is where the proceeds of the loan will be credited. Make sure that the email address and mobile number you used to register for Tala and Coins are the same.
- Open the Tala app on your mobile device and click “Apply Now.”
- Fill in the details and wait for loan approval. Make sure to take note of the repayment schedule. Paying your loan in time allows you to borrow up to P25,000.00
- Wait for the amount to be credited to your Coins account within 24 hours. Tala Philippines also offers cash-out services where you can withdraw cash through G-Cash, Cebuana Lhuillier, Palawan Express, and Security Bank among others.
NOTE: Make sure you will choose the mode where you want the amount to be transferred or credited.
Easy, don’t you think? What are you waiting for? Download now and be one of the thousands of Filipinos enjoying the app with peace of mind.
Tala Philippines is available in Android devices.
Did you try Tala Lending Philippines? Post a comment to share your experience!
Getting a loan in Philippines used to be a tedious process.
The bank would ask you many requirements and take weeks to process your application. Many Pinoys were underwhelmed by what banks have to offer.
This situation set the stage for Online Lending Companies. These companies can process your loan in as little as 24 hours and have simpler requirements than a bank would ask you.
The interest rates will be a bit higher, but since the loan is usually for a short term many Filipinos still find it affordable. Also since this assistance is available on short notice it is mostly replacing informal 5 / 6 lenders. As with everything you pay a bit more for convenience.
Here is a review of online lending companies in Philippines:
Loan Ranger: One of the first lending companies to offer online loans, they have been around since 2015. You can borrow up to 10,000 PhP on your first loan and they will process your loan within 24 hours. For repeat customers they offer bigger loans and discounts on the interest. There is no upfront deduction, so you get your full loan amount paid out. They are a credit bureau member, so you can also build your credit score here.
Tala Philippines: Tala has built a mobile based lending platform in Africa and launched in Philippines in 2017. They assess your credit based on your mobile phone. The process is fast, but right now only available for Android phones.
Moola: (aka Dr Cash) They offer loans of 10,000 PhP for first time borrowers and up to 20,000 PhP for repeat customers. Their processing time is 1-2 days. The interest rate however is one of the highest in the market with about 45% per month and also deduct an upfront processing fee.
Cash Mart: Cash Mart is the latest entrant in the market and focuses on customers from BPO and Call Center.
Have you tried any of these? Please post a comment and share your experience!