Start Your Lazada Shopping With The Help Of TendoPay
10.10, 11.11, 12.12 – these are only some of the many instances when Lazada will hold a sale. Since you’re in tipid mode and the diaper sale is really tempting, you want to take advantage of the sale, you gave in.
Here’s the catch: you don’t have enough cash to pay for all your purchases.
Thankfully, Lazada now offers Lazada Loans, a Buy Now, Pay Later scheme that allows you to buy and pay for your items in installment basis. The company partnered with several loan providers including TendoPay.
What is TendoPay?
TendoPay is an installment plan solution offered to buyers like you that allows you to buy your desired items and pay for those items at a later time. You can pay said purchases within two to 24 months, depending on the amount.
The good thing is that there is no need for bank account or credit card. All you need to do is to fill out the online application form and wait for approval.
- Loan amount of P3,000 to P30,000 – and may be increased depending on your frequency of borrowing
- Longer installment term for up to 24 hours
- There is no need for credit card or bank account to apply for a loan
- Minimum documentary requirements
- No upfront fees
- It is available nationwide
- Several payment options available for easier repayment including 7/11, SM payment counters, LBC, Bayad Center, and GCash
How To Apply For a Loan With TendoPay
In case you’re interested, here’s the step-by-step procedure on how to apply with TendoPay:
Step 1: Satisfy the requirements.
Before you shop in Lazada, you need to qualify first with the minimum requirements. This includes:
- At least 18 years old and above
- Has two official IDs such as Driver’s License, SSS ID, Passport, PRC, and UMID
- Has valid email address
- Active mobile number
- Billing statement that will serve as your proof of address
Step 2: Create an account.
On the website, click Sign Up. You can either create your account by filling out the information needed OR you may use your Facebook account.
Don’t forget to tick the box that says “I accept the Terms and Conditions” and then click Create Account.
Step 3: Verify your identity.
Further information will be needed by TendoPay so they could better evaluate your application. You will be asked to:
- Upload clear photo of your IDs
- Upload clear photo of your billing statement
- Selfie while holding your primary ID
- Upload clear photo of your proof of income such as payslip or Certificate of Employment that is not older than two months
- Answer questions so that TendoPay will get to know you better
Step 4: Wait for approval.
As per TendoPay’s website, processing will only take one day. Once approved, you will be notified by TendoPay representatives and the approved amount will be credited to your Lazada wallet. You can use the said amount to start shopping.
Tips To Remember Before Getting a Loan
- Make sure that the minimal requirements are complied with.
- Take note of the amount you borrowed as well as the deadline. Non-payment means your account will be blocked and you might not be able to borrow again until you are able to repay your loan.
- Borrow only what you need. You don’t have to aim approval for the maximum amount if you will have a hard time paying for it.
What do you think of TendoPay? Sounds convenient, don’t you think?