Who do you turn to in case of financial need? Friends or family will help you save the day, but have you considered your employer as well?
There are companies who offer multi-purpose loan for their employees. On the other hand, some business owners realize that maintaining a lending facility aside from the main line of business can be challenging. What they do is they partner with banks to assist them in providing a loan facility for their employees upon accreditation.
One of the banks that provide this type of facility is Asia United Bank (AUB) through its CasHelp.
Features of AUB CasHelp
- Loan Amount: minimum of P30,000 to maximum of P250,000
- Loan Term: 6, 12, 24, and 36 months
- Repayment Method: Salary deduction with monthly amortization of not more than 25 percent of net income
- Interest Rate: not disclosed in the AUB website. Nonetheless, this would be subject to bank’s approval.
- Loan will be released via Manager’s Check
- Early repayment fee, penalty fee, and processing fee are likewise not disclosed
- Must be between 21 and 60 years of age. One must not be more than 60 years old at the time of loan maturity.
- Must be a regular or permanent employee of the company with at least one year tenure
- Minimum basic salary of P10,000 per month or P180,000 per year
- The company or employer must be accredited by Asia United Bank
How to Apply for AUB CasHelp
To apply for AUB CasHelp, you can contact Asia United Bank directly at (02) 470-9498 or (02) 687-0724 or (02) 631-3333 loc 885, 836, 837, 180, or 181. You can also send them an email at [email protected] to find out how you can proceed with this loan facility.
Tips to Remember Applying for AUB CasHelp
Credit card ownership is not required if you want to apply for AUB CasHelp. Linked bank account or an account with AUB is not required as well. Nonetheless, the biggest consideration should the company accreditation. If you employer is not accredited by AUB, then you cannot avail of this facility.
For business owners or companies, the following requirements must be submitted to avail of this kind of facility for employees:
- Latest three years Audited Financial Statements
- Latest General Info Sheet (GIS)
- SEC Registration Certificate
- Company / Employee Profile
Confirm with your company’s HR department first if your employer is accredited by Asia United Bank. This way, you will be able to enjoy this type of loan facility and make loan repayment easier and more convenient for you.
In a previous post, we shared about Cashalo as another alternative for online cash loan. As of that posting, Cashalo was still not operational.
The good news is as of this writing, Cashalo is up and about, and ready to offer online cash loans for you. Here’s what you need to know about Cashalo, plus a step-by-step guide on how to apply for an online cash loan.
Who is Cashalo?
Cashalo is an online marketplace that allows Filipinos to collaborate for financial services where you can borrow between P2,000 and P10,000. Unlike other online lenders, Cashalo allows both lenders and borrowers to connect. As long as you are over 18 years old, employed, and with a steady income, you can apply for a loan through Cashalo.
How to Apply for Cashalo
- Download the Cashalo app for free. You can get it at Google Play Store for Android devices or App Store for Apple devices.
- Once you downloaded the app, you have to Sign Up using your mobile number. A six-digit code will be sent to you to verify your mobile number. Key it in.
- Enter your username and create a password. Click “Sign Up.” Make sure you write down your username and password for future reference.
- You will be redirected to Cashalo Homepage. Click “Apply Now” to apply for a loan.
- Choose a loan amount between P2,000 and P10,000 and then select the loan term. Loan term is maximum of 33 days. As you navigate, you will see the total amount due on the lower portion. Click “Apply Now” thereafter.
- Take a photo of your ID, preferably government-issued ID, and click “Next.”
- Input your Personal Information such as name, place of birth, and marital status.
- Provide References, specifically at least one friend and one family member.
- Fill out Work Information details, which includes occupation and employer or company. Take note that Cashalo has pre-installed companies. If you can’t find yours, you can add your employer manually.
- Input your bank details. Unlike other online cash lenders, Cashalo will only remit the amount you borrowed by depositing the said amount in your bank account. It is imperative that your bank account MATCHES your user profile in Cashalo, otherwise, you won’t be able to get your money or your loan application might be rejected.
- Complete your loan application with online facial recognition.
As soon as you completed the steps, Cashalo will redirect you to a page indicating that your loan application was submitted. Cashalo will review your application within 24 hours and if approved, the amount will be deposited to your nominated bank account.
Are you ready to give Cashalo a try? Make sure you have an ID with you to speed up the loan application process.
“We believe in you,” says the tagline of RCBC or Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation. Despite being caught in a controversy, RCBC is business as usual and constantly providing products fit for every consumer.
One of the financial products offered by RCBC is MyCash Loan, which is their version of personal loan. You can use this loan to pay off bills, school-related expenses, home improvement, purchase of new gadgets or appliances, vacation, and other personal needs. More than this, RCBC also offers counselling services and advice, including best options on how to pay for your monthly amortization.
Here’s everything you need to know about this facility – features, requirements, how to apply, and tips – in case you decided you need one.
- Loan Amount: minimum of P50,000 to maximum of P1 million
- Loan Term: 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, and 36 months
- Interest Rate: Interest is not specified, but you can check RCBC Loan Calculator to give you an idea on monthly amortization
- Loan Repayment: Automatic Debit Arrangement (ADA) facility or issuance of post-dated checks through RCBC Checking Account
- Late payment charge of 5 percent p.a.
- No early settlement charges IF bank is informed at least one month prior to early termination
- Processing fee of P1,500 for loans below P150 K and one percent of approved loan amount if above P150K
- Accomplished application form
- Valid government ID
- Has Philippine-issued credit card for at least two years
- Owned (2 years) or rented (3 years) residence
- At least 21 years of age and not more than 65 years old (if employed) or 70 years old (self-employed) upon maturity of the loan
- 1 month latest utility bill
If employed –
- Regularly employed for at least two years and in middle management
- Company / employer must be part of 10,000 corporations OR legitimate company operating for at least five years
- Certificate of Employment and Compensation OR latest payslip for two months OR ITR
- Tax Identification Number
If self-employed –
- Business must be in operation for at least 5 years and operating profitably for the last two years
- ITR and financial statements for the last two years
- Business registration certificate from SEC or DTI, whichever is applicable
- Business permits from barangay or Mayor’s office
- List of active suppliers and customers
How to Apply for MyCash Loan
- Fill out the MyCash Loan Application form.
- Submit the application form together with the required documents in any RCBC branch.
- Loan processing will take five to seven days. You will be informed of the status of the application thereafter. If approved, you can now withdraw the funds.
Take note that as of this writing, there is no online application available for MyCash Loan. You may go directly to the nearest RCBC branch to request for an application form.
Tips when Applying for MyCash Loan
- Make sure you are a credit card holder. This will help RCBC (and any other banks) check how financially responsible you are.
- Prepare the documents. Make sure it is complete before going to the bank.
- Checking account is a MUST. RCBC prefers checking account from them, but they will accept PDCs from checking account with other banks.
You might be wondering why Metrobank doesn’t have a Personal Loan facility. The answer is simple: its subsidiary, Philippine Savings Bank or PS Bank offers this kind of loan facility.
In that case, say hello to PS Bank Flexi Personal Loan with Prime Rebate. It is the first and only non-collateral personal loan with fixed term loan and revolving credit line. This facility has lower interest rate with the interest applied only on the amount used and not on the entire amount approved.
Features of PS Bank Flexi Personal Loan
- Revolving credit line, which means this is a type of credit with no fixed number of payments. In fact, the amount you can borrow decreases or increases depending on how much you repaid.
- Loan rebate program wherein you will receive rebate or savings every time you make advance payments or pay an amount in excess of what is required from you. Take note that the rebates earned are computed on a daily basis.
- Loan Amount: minimum of P20,000 to maximum of P250,000
- Loan Term: 24 and 36 months
- Interest Rate: 2.5 percent monthly interest rate for Revolving Credit Line; 1.75 percent monthly add-on rate for Term Loan
- Loan Repayment Options: over-the-counter payment thru ay PS Bank branches, BancNet ATMs, PS Bank Mobile / Online if account is enrolled
- Loan application processing of five to nine working days
- Handling fee of P1,500 or one percent of the approved credit line, whichever is higher
- No pre-termination or early settlement charges in case you want to pay the loan in full
- Payment of P1,500 for credit line renewal
- Filipino individuals between 22 and 54 years old upon application
- Completely filled out application form. You can get a copy here.
- With residential / business landline, mobile number, and email address
- Photocopy of any of the valid IDs: SSS, GSIS, company ID, Driver’s license, passport, TIN, NBI clearance, PRC ID, or IBP ID
- An active credit card holder with original copy of the latest credit card billing statement
If employed –
- At least two years permanent work status with one year tenure in current employer
- Gross monthly income of at least P15,000
- Photocopy of BIR Form 2316 or 2306
If self-employed –
- Business must be operating profitably for the last three years
- Gross monthly income of at least P30,000
- Photocopy of BIR Form 1701
- Photocopy of Auditor’s Report and Financial Statements with BIR stamp
How to Apply for PS Bank Flexi Personal Loan
- Fill out PS Bank Flexi Personal Loan application form. You can get your copy here.
- Wait for one to three days for credit decision.
- If approved, submit documentary requirements needed to book your loan.
- Your PS Bank Flexi ATM card and temporary PIN will be delivered to you upon submission of all requirements. Wait for five to seven days for Metro Manila and seven to nine days for provincial customers.
- Use the ATM card to withdraw the approved funds from your loan application from any PS Bank, Metrobank, Bancnet, MegaLink, and ExpressNet ATM networks nationwide. You can also request for the issuance of PS Bank Flexi Personal Loan checks to withdraw the funds.
Tips in Applying for PS Bank Flexi Personal Loan
- Own at least one credit card with YOU as the principal credit card holder.
- Completely and honestly fill out your loan application form.
- Make sure you don’t have any past due accounts. Negative credit standing will reflect poorly on your loan application.
Are you ready to apply for one?
EastWest Bank is one of the fastest-growing bank nowadays. To keep up with the growth and trend, the bank continuously offers products fit for every member of the society. This includes personal loan, a multi-purpose loan that is designed to suit your financial needs. This is open to everyone (as long as it is within the age limit), which you can use to pay off bills, renovate your home, investment, or for your child’s education.
Here’s what you need to know about EastWest Bank’s Personal Loan facility plus tips on how to apply and boost chances of approval:
Features of EastWest Bank Personal Loan
- Loan Amount: minimum of P25,000 to maximum of P2 million
- Loan Term: 12, 18, 24, and 36 months
- Monthly Interest Rate: 1.89 percent if borrower has either no credit card or with credit card less than one year; 1.49 percent for 12 months, 1.59 percent for 18 and 24 months, and 1.69 percent for 36 months
- No collateral and co-maker required
- Loan proceeds will be released via Manager’s Check, which you must pick up at EastWest Bank Head Office
- Loan payment through Post-Dated Checks, which will be picked up by EastWest Bank’s authorized messenger. You can also request for Credit to Account option
- Processing fee of P1,900, which will be deducted from the loan proceeds
- Late payment fee of P500 per month or 8 percent per month of the past due amount, whichever is higher
- Early Payoff Fee of P500 per month or 8 percent per month of the outstanding balance, whichever is higher
- Filipino citizen
- At least 21 years old at the time of loan application and not more than 65 years old by the time the loan matures
- Have landline number AND mobile number available
- With gross monthly income of at least P15,000 or basic annual income is not less than P180,000
- Photocopy of at least one valid government-issued ID. You can also check out the list of acceptable IDs here.
- If employed, photocopy of latest ITR or BIR Form 2316; OR latest payslip for the past three months; OR latest credit card Statement of Account
- If self-employed, photocopy of ITR or BIR Form 1701, audited Financial Statements, DTI or SEC registration certificate, latest credit card Statement of Account, AND other documents for further verification such as Business Permit or Mayor’s Permit
How to Apply for EastWest Bank Personal Loan Online:
- Fill out the online application form. You can access it here.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Enter the Verification Code and click Submit.
- Attach scanned copies of the required documents for reference.
Loan processing will take some time. You will also be contacted by the bank’s representative for additional instructions, so make sure to check your email regularly.
Tips in Applying for EastWest Bank Personal Loan:
- Submit all necessary requirements, especially proof of income, to facilitate faster processing and approval.
- Own a credit card or at least consider getting one if you plan to apply for the bank’s Personal Loan facility. Having one (and making sure you pay on time) gives EastWest Bank an impression that you are a responsible borrower.
Are you ready to apply?
One of the popular loan facilities offered by banks is the personal loan facility. In a previous post, we shared about how to apply for BDO Personal Loan plus other tips to help you increase chances of approval. Apparently, it was for employed, self-employed, and professionals who reside, work/do business in the Philippines. It turns out that BDO offers another type of personal loan facility specifically for OFWs.
There are two types of BDO Kabayan Program:
- Secured Loan: This is often offered against on Individual or Joint BDO saving account or time deposit deposit, which will be used as a security
- Unsecured Loan: This non-collateral loan is a multi-purpose loan for OFWs with fixed income.
Aside from this, here’s what you need to know about BDO Kabayan Program:
Features of BDO Kabayan Program
- Loan Amount: minimum of P10,000 to maximum of 90 percent and 80 percent of the deposit account balance for Peso and Dollar account, respectively.
- Loan Term: 6, 12, 18, 24, and 36 months; if secured and contract based employees, the maturity of the Time Deposit and the loan tenor, respectively, must be co-terminous with the loan
- Fixed monthly payment
- Interest Rate for Unsecured Loan: Fixed at 2 percent, regardless of the loan term
- Interest Rate for Secured Loan: 0.84 % (6 months), 0.79% (12 and 36 months), and 0.78% (18 and 24 months)
- Loan processing fee of P1,200
- At least one valid government-issued ID
- Between 25 and 65 years old (at the time of loan maturity)
- At least three years continuous employment or employment contract
- At least one landline at residence or employment
- Gross monthly income of at least P10,000 or its US dollar equivalent
- Beneficiary of the loan must be within BDO serviceable area or 30km radius from any BDO branch
- Signed Automatic Debit Arrangement form
- Authorization letter for beneficiary and signed by OFW-applicant
- Beneficiary Information form, if funds will be released to anyone and not the OFW-applicant
- Special Power of Attorney, if OFW-applicant is abroad and cannot personally process the loan application
How to Apply for BDO Kabayan Program
- Completely fill out an application form and submit it at any BDO branch near you. You can download a copy of the application form here.
- Submit the required documents together with the completed application form.
- Wait for a call from BDO representative regarding the status of your loan application within one to two weeks from the time loan application was submitted. If approved, the proceeds will be credited to your BDO account.
Tips in Applying for BDO Kabayan Personal Loan
- Submit all the required documents to lessen the processing time.
- Make sure that there is no bad credit or adverse findings in your Credit History. If there is, make payments as soon as you can to minimize negative feedback on your credit score.
- Only transact with BDO branches near your area.
Most banks will simply recognize your status as OFW and that’s it. This is how BDO Kabayan Program can set itself apart from the other personal loan facilities offered by other banks. The facility is specifically designed for OFWs to make availment easier and more convenient. This way, BDO can extend credit to those who are in need of immediate funds.
There are several reasons why you need to borrow money. It could be to pay off emergency expenses, finance your travel with the family, make improvements in your home, and the list goes on. Whatever your reason is, one thing’s for sure: Security Bank’s Personal Loan facility can help you.
Here’s what you need to know about this facility:
Features of Security Bank’s Personal Loan
- Loan Amount: P30,000 to maximum of P1 million
- Loan Term with Corresponding Interest Rate: 12 (1.39%), 18 (1.49%), 24 (1.59%), and 36 (1.69%) months
- Processing fee of P2,000 to be deducted from loan amount
- Payment of Documentary Stamp Tax for loan above P250,000
- Payment of Notarial Fee for Loan above P100,000
- Payment of 5% from the remaining balance in case of Early Termination of Loan
- Late payment fee of 3% of the amount due or P500, whichever is higher
- Age of the applicant must be between 21 and 65 years old
- At least one valid government-issued ID with photo and signature
- Proof of billing
- Minimum monthly gross income of P15,000 and P12,000, respectively
- Photocopy of company-issued ID
- Any income documents such as latest one-month payslip with Certificate of Employment, OR latest one-month payslip with ITR, OR latest three-months payslip
- At least two years in business on the same line and minimum monthly gross income of P30,000 and P25,000, respectively
- Latest two years Audited Financial Statement
- Business Permit
- Mayor’s Permit
- SEC registration or DTI Certificate
- Latest three months bank statement
- Latest GIS, if corporation
- List of three suppliers and customers with contact numbers
How to Apply for Personal Loan with Security Bank Online:
- Fill out the online application form, which you can access here.
- Once you completed the application form, attached a scanned copy of the required documents.
- Click “I Agree” to the Terms and Conditions, and click “Next.”
- Wait for a confirmation that your application was received through SMS.
- If approved, a Security Bank representative will notify you of the status of your loan application. You can also make a follow-up by calling the SBC Customer Service Hotline at 02-8879188 or send an email at [email protected]
- Loan proceeds will be released through Manager’s Check (MC) or to be credited in your Security Bank deposit account.
Online application is convenient, but you can also apply directly in any Security Bank branches near you.
Tips in Applying for Security Bank’s Personal Loan
- Complete all the required documents before applying for a Personal Loan.
- Make sure you don’t have any past due accounts or bad credit. This will adversely affect your loan application.
- Availing two personal loans at the same time is not recommended UNLESS you paid at least half of the existing loan and there is no record of missed payment.
- In case you have a cancelled credit card, get the necessary clearance from the issuing bank signifying that such credit card was cancelled. This will ensure smooth processing of your loan application.
Are you ready to apply for a personal loan with Security Bank? Make sure to remember all of these pointers to make loan processing easier for you.
“We find ways,” according to BDO, one of the biggest banks in the Philippines. True to its word, BDO offers various facilities to help every Filipino in case financial difficulties or simply for additional funds. One of the loan facilities offered by the bank is Personal Loan.
The facility can be used for variety of reasons like medical emergencies, travel, home upgrade or renovation, purchase of appliance or gadgets, health and wellness, debt consolidation, payment for tuition fee, and other personal expenses but you fell short of cash.
Features of BDO Personal Loan
- Loan Amount: minimum of P10,000 to a maximum of P999,999.00
- Loan Term: Payable in 3 (unsecured), 6, 12, 18, 24, and 36 months
- Interest Rate: varies, depending on the loan term. If payable within six months, interest rate is at 1.3 percent. For 12, 18, 24, and 36 month-loan term, the interest rate is 1.25 percent.
- Cashout Method: Credited to your BDO account
- Payment Method: Auto-debit arrangement, issuance of post-dated checks, over-the-counter payment, SM Bills payment, and BDO online and phone banking
- Late Payment Penalty: 7 percent of overdue amount
- Early repayment is allowed with corresponding Early Termination fee
- No loan processing fee
- At least 21 to 70 years old
- Minimum Gross Annual Income of P120,000 for salaried employees and P400,000 for professionals and self-employed individuals
- Residence or office must be within BDO serviceable area
- With mobile phone and at least one landline in the office or residence
- Photocopy of at least two valid IDs with photo
- For salaried employee, must be staying with the present employer for at least one year
- For self-employed, must be a sole proprietor or majority part-owner of the company that is operating for at least two years
- For professionals, must be in private practice for at least one year
Proof of Income
- For salaried employees, photocopy of the latest BIR Form 2316 signed by employer’s representative AND photocopy of latest payslip OR original Certificate of Employment showing length of service, status, and a breakdown of compensation
- For professionals and self-employed, photocopy of registration of business name, DTI (sole proprietorship) or SEC (partnership or corporation) registration, photocopy of latest ITR, audited financial statements for the past two years, and photocopy of bank statements for the last six months (optional)
How to Apply for BDO Personal Loan
- Fill out BDO Personal Loan application form. You can download it through BDO website or request a copy from any BDO branch.
- Submit the application form together with the requirements listed above.
- Wait for seven to 10 working days loan processing. If approved, you will immediately be informed of the status of your loan application and proceeds will be credited to your BDO account.
Tips in Applying for BDO Personal Loan
- Submit all requirements needed by BDO. This will make loan processing faster if the documents needed by the bank is complete.
- Make sure you don’t have existing bad credit or unpaid loans. Existing loans are fine as long as it is being paid regularly. On the other hand, loans that are unpaid or past due is a big no-no for BDO and could cause rejection of your loan application. Pay bad credit to increase your chances of approval.
- Your proof of income is vital. Make sure you can prove to BDO that you are capable of paying the loan despite existence of other expenses.
Take note that the post discussed BDO Personal Loan only, which is DIFFERENT from BDO Kabayan Program, a loan facility that specifically targets OFWs. The BDO Kabayan Program will be discussed in a separate post.
First of all, congratulations. You’re doing a good job in your work in order to provide a better and comfortable life for your family. Apparently, it’s not easy to make ends meet and ensure that every bill that comes to your doorstep will be paid while mouths are well-fed. In some cases, your supply of cash will fall short – and that’s okay.
In case you need cash to pay for your child’s tuition fee or medical bills in the hospital, BPI is there to help. One of the oldest and most stable banks in the country, BPI offers a type of loan facility that will help fulfill your financial needs while offering a competitive rate. The BPI Personal Loan is multipurpose loan designed to fit your personal needs such as home improvement, medical, education, purchase of appliance, travel, or anything business-related.
Features of BPI Personal Loan:
- Loan amount: minimum of P20,000 to maximum of P1 million
- Loan Term: Payable within 12, 18, 24, 30, and 36 months
- Interest Rate: 1.20% (fixed for the entire duration of the loan)
- Cashout method: Credit to your BPI-nominated account
- Payment method: Automatic debit from your BPI account on the designated schedule
- No pre-termination penalty and fees
- P1,500 one-time processing fee, which will be deducted from loan proceeds
For Employee / Professional
- Government-issued ID with photo (check out this list of acceptable IDs)
- At least three-months worth of payslip and/or latest ITR (BIR Form 2316) with BIR or bank stamp
- Government-issued ID with photo
- Latest Income Tax Return (BIR Form 1700 / 1701)
- Audited Financial Statements for the last three years
- SEC Registration or DTI Business Permit
Overseas Filipino Workers
- Government-issued ID with photo
- If agency-hired, Employment Contract with boarding date OR POEA contract
- If direct hire, latest and three months-worth of remittance; latest and unexpired POEA validated OR latest POEA Overseas Employment Contract (OEC) and latest employment contract OR consularized OEC if remitter is permanent resident in the country
- If direct hire allotee, latest and three months-worth of remittance; latest & Unexpired POEA Validated Information Sheet OR Latest Employment Contract OR Consularized COE if remitter is permanent resident in the country
How to Apply for BPI Personal Loan Online:
- Fill out the online application form. You can access it here.
- After completing and submitting the online application form, scan and email your income documents to [email protected]
- An email notification will be sent to your provided email address to verify that your Personal Loan application was received.
- Wait for five to seven banking days for the status of your loan application.
- If approved, the proceeds of the loan will be credited to your BPI account within one to three banking days from the signing of loan documents.
Tips in Applying for BPI Personal Loan
- Completely fill out the online application form. Incomplete data will result to delay in the processing of your loan application.
- Make sure you have an existing BPI account.
- If a question does not apply to you, then write NA instead of leaving it blank.
- You must be able to provide at least two personal references, preferably someone who can attest to your financial responsibility.
- Be honest about your existing loan/s and credit card/s.
- For foreign applicants, make sure you provide your ACR number.
- Make sure to submit your loan application anytime between 8:30 am and 5:30 pm from Monday to Friday. Any application submitted beyond the scheduled banking hours or on weekends will be processed on the following day or the following Monday, respectively.
- Submit the required income documents. This is imperative because bank representatives will determine your credit-worthiness based on your proof of income.
Do you need a new TV or ref just because the old one decided to give up on you after 10 years? As much as you want to buy a new one, you’re short in cash and there are bills waiting to get paid.
This is where Home Credit gets in the picture. A part of Home Credit group, Home Credit Philippines offers financing services through non-cash and no-collateral in-store financing. If you happen to have little or no credit history, Home Credit can still extend credit to you to help you boost your rating.
Despite the promise of easier loan application, we noticed that not everyone who applies get approved. Some even claim that they have higher income yet they don’t get the result they were hoping for. To help you in this dilemma, we listed several tips to help you get approval from Home Credit.
Tip No. 1: Pay off overdue or unpaid loans from other creditors.
Just like any other lenders, Home Credit uses the information from the SEC’s Credit Information Corporation. This means they can see who you owe money to, how much, and how frequent you pay your creditors. Any signs of unpaid loan/s is a red flag for them, thereby affecting your loan application.
“But I have other loans from other lenders,” you might say. That’s fine, as long as you pay on time.
Tip No. 2: Disclose existing financial obligations.
You might be scared to tell Home Credit that you have existing personal loan from Bank A and a housing loan from Bank B. You badly need to credit, so you want to make your record to look as clean as possible.
Don’t do that. Again, Home Credit uses the CIC, which means they can see your credit history. Even if you don’t disclose, they will most likely find out about it and take it against you; hence the rejection of your loan application.
Tip No. 3: Pay a higher downpayment.
Yes, Home Credit extends a helping hand so you can buy the item/s you need. Still, this doesn’t mean the responsibility lies solely on them.
One of the secrets for getting approved is by paying a higher cash-out. If you can provide the highest downpayment, then there is a higher chance of approval. The good thing about this is that you will have lower instalment every month.
Tip No. 4: Let them know about what you own.
It’s not bragging. It’s about telling a potential creditor that you are capable of paying a loan and that they have nothing to worry. One of the issues mentioned by previous Home Credit clients is that Home Credit asks for referrals and will call them in case of delay in payment. You can prevent this from happening by disclosing your assets.
Tip No. 5: Don’t forget your ID.
Home Credit requires two primary IDs, such as:
- Driver’s license
- SSS ID
- PRC ID
- Voter’s ID
If you are unable to submit two IDs, then you can support it by presenting a secondary ID like utility bills, company ID, credit card, TIN ID, NBI clearance, Philhealth card, salary slip, or barangay clearance.
Tip No. 6: Pay Home Credit earlier and not on the due date itself.
This has been a common practice among Filipinos. Unfortunately, it’s not a good sign for lenders, including Home Credit. If you plan to re-apply, Home Credit will appreciate if you pay BEFORE the scheduled due date. This will speed up loan processing as well.
Still, this doesn’t mean that following these tips will guarantee 100 percent approval. At the end of the day, it will all depend on Home Credit and everything we listed here serve as a guide to increase your chances of getting approved.