Say Hello to Cash Mart, Your Online Lending Partner for Personal Needs
From Singapore’s number one lending company and now, it’s here in the Philippines. Cash Mart started in 1969 to offer service-oriented loan solutions that are flexible and faster in processing. With the advent of technology and increasing demand from its clients, Cash Mart decided to offer online loan to be able to cater to the growing needs of its Singaporean clients.
Realizing the similarity in financial needs, Cash Mart came in the Philippines with the same agenda: to provide a money lending portal for the growing needs of Filipinos and to help bridge the financial gap that stops Filipinos like you from meeting your goals. The company also offers personal loan, salary loan, car loan, and OFW loan. With that, Cash Mart promises to deliver fast, flexible, and affordable services. Here’s how you can apply for a loan:
- Create an account with Cash Mart by clicking the Apply Now tab found on the lower left portion. You will be asked to input your name, email address, and mobile number.
- Choose a loan product and then click Apply Now. Navigate the arrow depending on how much you need plus the term of the loan. Consequently, make sure you upload the necessary documents since this will help Cash Mart in determining whether or not your application is approved.
- Once you submit your application form, Cash Mart will review your application and wait for feedback after one banking day.
- If approved, Cash Mart will deposit the funds in your assigned bank account, one hour after you are informed of approval.
Tips to Remember when Applying for Cash Mart:
- You can borrow from P5,000 to P50,000.
- Take note that the term of the loan can be paid Weekly, Bi-Weekly, or Monthly. If you choose Weekly, then this means you have to repay the loan weekly. Bi-Weekly means the loan will be repaid every two weeks and the Monthly loan term must be paid after 28 days.
- Make sure that you input correct information, especially the spelling of your name. This will save you from tons of hassle during processing of application.
- The bank account where the funds will be deposited must be under your name. Ensure proper input of account number as well to avoid delay in withdrawal of funds. Cash Mart partner with major banks like BPI, BDO, PNB, Land Bank, Security Bank, Union Bank, RCBC, and Metrobank among others.
- Only borrow what you need and within your capacity to pay. This will prevent any negative effect on your credit standing.
Know more about Cash Mart by checking out their website.