What You Need to Know about Asia United Bank’s CasHelp
Who do you turn to in case of financial need? Friends or family will help you save the day, but have you considered your employer as well?
There are companies who offer multi-purpose loan for their employees. On the other hand, some business owners realize that maintaining a lending facility aside from the main line of business can be challenging. What they do is they partner with banks to assist them in providing a loan facility for their employees upon accreditation.
One of the banks that provide this type of facility is Asia United Bank (AUB) through its CasHelp.
Features of AUB CasHelp
- Loan Amount: minimum of P30,000 to maximum of P250,000
- Loan Term: 6, 12, 24, and 36 months
- Repayment Method: Salary deduction with monthly amortization of not more than 25 percent of net income
- Interest Rate: not disclosed in the AUB website. Nonetheless, this would be subject to bank’s approval.
- Loan will be released via Manager’s Check
- Early repayment fee, penalty fee, and processing fee are likewise not disclosed
- Must be between 21 and 60 years of age. One must not be more than 60 years old at the time of loan maturity.
- Must be a regular or permanent employee of the company with at least one year tenure
- Minimum basic salary of P10,000 per month or P180,000 per year
- The company or employer must be accredited by Asia United Bank
How to Apply for AUB CasHelp
To apply for AUB CasHelp, you can contact Asia United Bank directly at (02) 470-9498 or (02) 687-0724 or (02) 631-3333 loc 885, 836, 837, 180, or 181. You can also send them an email at [email protected] to find out how you can proceed with this loan facility.
Tips to Remember Applying for AUB CasHelp
Credit card ownership is not required if you want to apply for AUB CasHelp. Linked bank account or an account with AUB is not required as well. Nonetheless, the biggest consideration should the company accreditation. If you employer is not accredited by AUB, then you cannot avail of this facility.
For business owners or companies, the following requirements must be submitted to avail of this kind of facility for employees:
- Latest three years Audited Financial Statements
- Latest General Info Sheet (GIS)
- SEC Registration Certificate
- Company / Employee Profile
Confirm with your company’s HR department first if your employer is accredited by Asia United Bank. This way, you will be able to enjoy this type of loan facility and make loan repayment easier and more convenient for you.