UCPB: Offering SalarEasy / YES Loan for Your Cash Needs
You’ll never know when rainy days will come. This is why you always have to be prepared and make sure you have cash on hand or your Emergency Fund has sufficient amount to cover for sudden cash needs.
What if there’s not enough cash on hand? In that case, you can turn to UCPB and avail of its SalarEasy Loan.
Features of UCPB SalarEasy Loan
- Loan Amount: minimum of P50,000 and maximum of P1 million
- Loan Term: 12, 18, 24, and 36 months
- Loan Repayment: via post-dated check
- Interest Rate: not specified, but you can use its online calculator to give you an idea on how much to pay
- Processing fee of P1,500.00
- Early settlement fee of 5% p.a. on outstanding balance
- Late payment fee of P300 or 5% p.a. on outstanding balance, whichever is higher
- Completely-filled loan UCPB SalarEasy loan application form. You can get a copy here.
- Filipino citizen and a permanent resident of the Philippines
- At least 23 years old but not more than 65 years old at the time of loan maturity
- Photocopy of two government-issued IDs
- Must have a checking account and a credit card holder
- Copy of latest utility bill
- Copy of the latest credit card bill for two months
If employed –
- At least two years continuous employment with supervisorial rank
- Minimum gross monthly income of P30,000
- Photocopy of company ID
- Latest ITR or BIR Form 2316
- Business must be operational for at least three years and profitable for the last two years
- Latest audited financial statements and ITR
- Business registration documents (DTI or SEC registration certificate) and permits (Barangay permit, Mayor’s permit, etc)
- Copy of checking account statement for the last six months
How to Apply for UCPB SalarEasy Loan
- Completely fill out the loan application form.
- Submit the completed UCPB SalarEasy loan application and the required documents.
- Wait for five to seven days for approval. You will be contacted directly by UCPB representative regarding the status of your loan.
- Get a free UCPB eMoney Card as a payout method for the loan.
Tips in Applying for UCPB SalarEasy Loan
- Make sure you have a credit card and checking account. The checking account is necessary because this will be the method used to repay the loan.
- Ensure that all of the required documents are complete.
For further questions about the SalarEasy loan, you can call UCPB Consumer Loans hotline at (02) 811-9100 between 8:30am and 5:00pm or go to the nearest UCPB branch.