Persona Personal Loan: Sterling Bank of Asia’s Loan Offering to the Filipinos
“Because, life is never about waiting. It’s about making it happen.”
That’s the slogan that Sterling Bank of Asia is championing. Whether you need funds to start your business, additional funds for capital, making your home renovation happen, money for your upcoming family vacation, payment for your child’s tuition fee, or simply to pay off credit card bills that never seem to end, Sterling Bank’s Persona Personal Loan can be your financial partner.
Features of Sterling Bank of Asia’s Persona Personal Loan
- Loan Amount: minimum of P50,000 to maximum of P1 million
- Loan Term: 12, 18, 24, and 36 months
- Loan Repayment: issuance of post-dated checks
- Interest Rate: not disclosed in the website, but you can check Sterling Bank’s website’s Loan Calculator to give you an idea on how much to pay based on your desired amount and loan term. You can access the loan calculator here.
- Filipino citizen
- Between 21 and not more than 60 years old at the time of loan maturity
- Minimum gross salary of P30,000
- Has valid home and office landline
- If renting, at least one year residency in the home being rented
If employed –
- At least two years employment tenure with current employer
- If employed in BPO and manufacturing companies, employment tenure must be at least three years
- Copy of the latest payslip
- Latest BIR Form 2316 with signature
- Photocopy of one government-issued ID and company ID
- Latest two-month credit card statements
- Certificate of Employment
If self-employed –
- Photocopy of two government-issued IDs
- Credit card billing statement for the last two months
- Business must be in operation for at least three years and profitable for the last two years
- Business permit
- DTI or SEC registration with General Information Sheet (GIS), whichever is applicable
- Six months-worth of bank statements
- Last two years Income Tax Return and Audited Financial Statements
- Trade references (three suppliers and customers each with corresponding contact details)
How to Apply for Sterling Bank’s Persona Personal Loan
- Submit your Persona Personal Loan application form in any of the Sterling Bank branches, preferably the branch nearest your place of residence. You can download the application form here.
- Submit the required documents together with the loan application form.
- Wait for at least seven working days for the review of your loan application. You will be contacted directly by Sterling Bank representative regarding the status of your loan application.
- If approved, the amount will be credited to your Sterling Bank account.
Tips in Applying for Persona Personal Loan
- Open an account with Sterling Bank of Asia. This is a must because funds will be credited to your Sterling Bank account.
- Make sure you own a credit card. This will make it easier for the bank to review your credit standing, which is also one of the important considerations for the approval or denial of your loan application.
- Complete all the documentary requirements needed. This will make it easier and faster for bank representatives to review your loan application.
For further questions about Sterling Bank’s Persona Personal Loan, you may call the bank directly at (02) 721-6000.