How to Apply for a Personal Loan with Security Bank
There are several reasons why you need to borrow money. It could be to pay off emergency expenses, finance your travel with the family, make improvements in your home, and the list goes on. Whatever your reason is, one thing’s for sure: Security Bank’s Personal Loan facility can help you.
Here’s what you need to know about this facility:
Features of Security Bank’s Personal Loan
- Loan Amount: P30,000 to maximum of P1 million
- Loan Term with Corresponding Interest Rate: 12 (1.39%), 18 (1.49%), 24 (1.59%), and 36 (1.69%) months
- Processing fee of P2,000 to be deducted from loan amount
- Payment of Documentary Stamp Tax for loan above P250,000
- Payment of Notarial Fee for Loan above P100,000
- Payment of 5% from the remaining balance in case of Early Termination of Loan
- Late payment fee of 3% of the amount due or P500, whichever is higher
- Age of the applicant must be between 21 and 65 years old
- At least one valid government-issued ID with photo and signature
- Proof of billing
- Minimum monthly gross income of P15,000 and P12,000, respectively
- Photocopy of company-issued ID
- Any income documents such as latest one-month payslip with Certificate of Employment, OR latest one-month payslip with ITR, OR latest three-months payslip
- At least two years in business on the same line and minimum monthly gross income of P30,000 and P25,000, respectively
- Latest two years Audited Financial Statement
- Business Permit
- Mayor’s Permit
- SEC registration or DTI Certificate
- Latest three months bank statement
- Latest GIS, if corporation
- List of three suppliers and customers with contact numbers
How to Apply for Personal Loan with Security Bank Online:
- Fill out the online application form, which you can access here.
- Once you completed the application form, attached a scanned copy of the required documents.
- Click “I Agree” to the Terms and Conditions, and click “Next.”
- Wait for a confirmation that your application was received through SMS.
- If approved, a Security Bank representative will notify you of the status of your loan application. You can also make a follow-up by calling the SBC Customer Service Hotline at 02-8879188 or send an email at [email protected]
- Loan proceeds will be released through Manager’s Check (MC) or to be credited in your Security Bank deposit account.
Online application is convenient, but you can also apply directly in any Security Bank branches near you.
Tips in Applying for Security Bank’s Personal Loan
- Complete all the required documents before applying for a Personal Loan.
- Make sure you don’t have any past due accounts or bad credit. This will adversely affect your loan application.
- Availing two personal loans at the same time is not recommended UNLESS you paid at least half of the existing loan and there is no record of missed payment.
- In case you have a cancelled credit card, get the necessary clearance from the issuing bank signifying that such credit card was cancelled. This will ensure smooth processing of your loan application.
Are you ready to apply for a personal loan with Security Bank? Make sure to remember all of these pointers to make loan processing easier for you.