Home Credit Payment Guidelines
Who comes to your mind when you hear about online cash loan? Surely, there are tons. After all, there are many cash loan providers available in the market, including Home Credit.
Despite the not-so-good Home Credit cash loan reviews, there are still many who turn to this lender in case of emergency or an upgrade. Apparently, every successful loan means you need to pay for it as well.
Here’s everything you need to know about paying your loan with Home Credit.
How And Where To Pay
This payment method is recommended because of its real-time posting. This means once you made a payment, it will be reflected in Home Credit system immediately. What you need to do is to fill out the Payment Transaction Form with the following details:
- Biller Name: Home Credit
- Date of Payment
- Contract Number
- Account name
- Amount to be paid
Below are the establishments that have ECPay facility:
- Malayan Bank
- Gaisano Malls
- Metro stores
- Marikina Shoe Exchange
- RD Pawnshop
- H Lhuillier
- True Money
Through Bayad Center
This is another alternative and recommended method because of real-time posting. All you need to do is to fill out the Payment Transaction Form with Home Credit as the biller.
You can find Bayad Center in the following areas:
- Prime Asia Pawnshop
- Villarica Pawnshop
Aside from these payment channels, you can also pay your loan through:
- MLhuillier, with additional P15.00 transaction fee
- Cebuana Lhuillier
- RCBC, either through bank deposit or online. If you opt for online payment, choose “HG Consumer Finance Philippines Inc.” as the biller. Unlike other authorized payment centers, RCBC does not charge transaction fee.
- SM Malls with Home Credit as the Biller Company. Unfortunately, payment is not in real-time, which means it may take days before payment will reflect on Home Credit system. There is also a transaction fee amounting to P13.00
Now that you know how and where to pay, it’s time to familiarize yourself with Home Credit’s payment guidelines.
- Take note of your Loan Account Number. You will use this when paying for your loan.
- Only cash payment is allowed.
- Make sure you pay at least three days before the due date. This way, there is enough time for your payment to reflect on the Home Credit system. Keep in mind that it takes 48 hours to process your payment, so the earlier you pay, the better.
- Keep your payment receipt/s. This will serve as proof that payment was made in case someone from Home Credit will demand payment.
- Always check My Payments in the Home Credit app. This will show any outstanding amount as well as payment schedule of your loan.
- Auto-debit arrangement is allowed. This means instead of going and paying thru any of the authorized payment centers, Home Credit will simply deduct the amount due from your account. As of this writing, this arrangement is available to BPI, BDO, Metrobank, Security Bank, and RCBC.
- A minimum of P200 penalty fee will be charged in case of late payment. Keep in mind that the fee will be added separately on top of your unpaid installment.
The bottom line is this: when you apply for a loan, regardless of the lender, always make it a habit to pay earlier than the due date. Keep your transaction receipts for proof to avoid being “harassed” by lender’s representatives.