Get to Know How Lendr Works
Online cash loans are booming these days. You will always find a loans provider who promise to give you the money you need within 24 hours or less, as long as you submit all the requirements. When it comes to online cash loan provider, you might want to check out Lendr. What is Lendr?
Lendr is a digital, end-to-end consumer loan platform that allows you to access all consumer loan products from its partners such as Chinabank, PNB, RCBC, and Unionbank. Lendr also partnered with private lenders like Cebuana Lhuillier, Camalig Bank, First Circle, and Cash Credit.
The products offered include:
- Auto Loan
- Housing Loan
- Business Loan
- Salary Loan
- Personal Loan
- Agri Loan
- SSS Pension Loan
- Truck and Equipment Loan
In other words, Lendr can be your one-stop shop, allowing you to access various financial products from various lenders in one place. This means you don’t have to jump from one site to another nor visit the lenders’ offices.
How to Apply for a Loan with Lendr
- Create your Lendr account by clicking this link.
- Once you entered your mobile number, you will receive a text message showing your Lendr Verification Number, which you need to enter on the website to proceed in creating your account.
- After you registered successfully, set your profile to allow you to apply for a loan.
- Click the Loans Marketplace. This will lead you to the different loan products offered in Lendr, then choose the type of loan most applicable to you.
- You will be asked to fill in some information such as Loan Amount and Loan Term, depending on the type of loan you are applying for. Input the necessary information to enable the platform to find the best loan offers available.
- Choose the best loan offer for you then click “Apply for Loan.”
- Complete your loan application and electronically submit all the necessary documents required by your chosen lender. Take note that processing of loan application will start once you submitted all the requirements.
- Lendr will send you a notification through text message and in your Lendr profile, asking you to either reject or accept the loan.
- If accepted, your chosen bank will credit the proceeds of the loan in your payroll account if pre-qualified or savings account. Other methods of money transfer include issuance of Manager’s Check, interbank wire transfer, or issuance of Access Card by Lendr. Note that only the borrower is authorized to pick-up or withdraw the loan proceeds.
- For loan repayment, you can do so through automatic debit arrangement, post-dated checks, over-the-counter payment, mobile or online banking, and payment through Bayad Center. Ask your lender as to the preferred loan repayment method.
Are you ready to apply for that loan?
Did you try Lendr? Post a comment to share your experience!