Get Instant Online Loan with the Help of RoboCash
Who is your go-to person (or entity) when you need quick cash? Usually, family or friends are on your speed dial. Apparently, not everyone are willing to lend you some cash because let’s face it, they have needs, too.
What’s your next option? Banks. As much as you want to borrow, banks could make it difficult for you to apply because of the tons of requirements you need to submit. By the time the bank releases the money, you no longer need it.
If you’re looking for instant online loan, then RoboCash could help.
Who is RoboCash?
Robocash Finance Corporation or Robocash is a financing company licensed by the SEC. It offers payday loans and short-term loans for up to P25,000 and 30-day loan term.
Its aim is to provide not just fast, easy, and reliable online loans but also financial tips for the Filipinos.
How to Apply for an Online Loan with RoboCash
- Download the app on Google Play Store. Unfortunately, this is not yet available on Apple users.
- Open the app after download. The welcome screen will introduce you to the app as well as brief background on how it works. Just click Continue and then Done.
- In the landing page, navigate the arrow depending on how much money you plan to borrow. For first-time borrowers, you will only be allowed to borrow up to P10,000. The amount could go higher if you become a repeat borrower.
- As you navigate the button, you will see how much money you need to return. If you’re ready to apply, click Apply Now.
- On the next screen, choose your ID and gender. Type your current address as well.
- Allow RoboCash to access your location, phone, and contacts to continue with your loan application.
- Fill in your employment details.
- Choose your bank.
- Choose between online or offline option on how to claim the money you borrowed. Between the two, online loan is the most convenient options since you don’t have to go to their office to claim.
- If you chose online loan option, then input your bank name, account name, and account number. Don’t forget to tick the box that says you understood and accepted the loan contract. Then, click Confirm.
- Wait for the money to be deposited to your account. Usually and depending on the bank, money will be deposited within one to two days from successful application.
Tips in Applying for a Loan with Robocash
- Make sure you meet the qualifications: Filipino citizen, between 22 and 70 years old, with valid government-issued ID, and working mobile number.
- Your email address must be working as well. Don’t forget the password.
- Have supporting documents on hand such as payslip, ITR, company ID, Certificate of Employment, or DTI (if you are self-employed).
- Bank account is necessary. This is where RoboCash will credit the amount you borrowed.
Are you ready to give Robocash a try? Share your experience on the Comments section below.