When you are an employee, receiving your salary every two weeks seems like forever. There will always be bills to be paid, personal items you need to purchase, and sudden expenses along the way that needs cash – instantly. Unfortunately, your family is nowhere to be found and borrowing from friends is out of the question.
Who do you turn to next?
You can try Salary Advance from Security Bank. What is Security Bank’s Salary Advance Loan?
This loan program is offered by Security Bank to allow employees to advance their next salary. You can borrow between P5,000 and P30,000, depending on your need, and payable within four days to three months, depending on your preferred number of deductions.
The good thing about this facility is that the funds will be credited in their account within 10 minutes simply by sending a text message. As soon as funds are credited, the employee may withdraw the cash at any ATM.
Here’s the catch: the Salary Advance Loan program is available to companies who are Salary Advance-Accredited by Security Bank. Once the company you are working for is accredited, you may apply for a salary advance loan.
Here’s how to apply:
1. Fill out and sign the one-time enrollment form.
2. Submit the application form / Credit Agreement and one primary ID to Security Bank. Thereafter, you will be informed via text message for confirmation of enrollment and your credit limit.
3. When applying for a loan, simply send a text message and send it to 3456 in this format:
SBC SALAD Amount of Loan Number of Deductions
4. Wait for the approval, which usually takes 10 minutes. Once you receive the approval SSS, confirm your Salary Advance Loan by texting SBC SALAD AGREE
5. Withdraw your cash through your Security Bank payroll account at any Security Bank ATMs nationwide.
Tips and Things to Remember when Applying for Salary Advance Loan:
Again, this facility is applicable to you IF the company you are working for is accredited by Security Bank. You can initiate accreditation by submitting the accreditation form and the Bank can take it from there. For companies who wish to be accredited by Security Bank, you can submit the Salary Advance Accreditation Form and other documents for accreditation such as Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) and Secretary’s Certification or Board Resolution showing the authorized signatories of the company.
Other requirements include:
Are you ready to get your cash in an instant?