Apply For A Personal Loan With Asteria Lending
The online world is active these days. Because of the ongoing threat of coronavirus, more people are still opting to stay at home to keep their families safe. This could also mean more people are going online and doing what needs to be done in the digital world. This includes lending.
You know Tala and Loan Ranger among others and read about both good and bad. If you’re looking for a new partner, then you might want to consider Asteria Lending.
Who is Asteria Lending?
Asteria Lending Co. is a Makati-based company that provides personal loans to Filipinos. Its goal is to be able to provide online and hassle-free financial service to new and existing clients.
You can borrow up to P20,000 and payable up to 90 days in equal installments. For first time borrowers, Asteria limited it to maximum of P10,000.
As of this writing, Asteria Lending offers:
- Personal Loan, which is ideal for quick funding of personal finances such as medical emergencies, education, and travel.
- Salary Loan for quick funding before pay check arrives
Why Asteria Lending?
- They offer the best rate at 0.9 percent per day
- Longer term duration of up to 90 days
- 24-hour approval
- Real time disbursement of funds to your account
- Filipino citizen
- Residing in Metro Manila, Pampanga, Batangas, or other nearby cities
- Must be at least 21 years old at the time of application and not more than 60 by the end of the loan term
- Government-issued ID, preferably driver’s license, UMID, TIN, and Philhealth
- Bank account under the borrower’s name
- Borrower must be employed and with minimum gross salary of P10,000 per month
How To Apply For A Personal Loan:
- Visit the Asteria Lending website or click this link.
- Navigate the loan calculator and then click Apply Now.
- Create an account by filling out the online application form. Make sure you also upload the necessary documents. This will help Asteria Lending representatives to verify your identity as a borrower
- Wait for Asteria Lending’s approval. Usually, this will take 24 hours (or less), depending on the volume of applications.
- Asteria Lending will notify you once approved through the email address or mobile number you used during registration. If approved, loan amount will also be immediately sent to your bank account.
As soon as the amount is credited to your bank account, you can now use the money for your personal needs.
Tips To Remember Before You Borrow From Asteria Lending
- Make sure that you upload the required documents and fill out the information needed. This will make it easier and faster for Asteria Lending representatives to evaluate your loan application.
- Take note of the repayment terms. Asteria Lending will send you the repayment schedule as well as instructions. You can pay through DragonPay payment facilities, which are available in 7-Eleven, SM Payment Centers, LBC, Cebuana, Robinson’s Payment Centers, and Bayad Centers.
- Apply for the amount you only need. Aiming for the maximum amount won’t help if you cannot pay it on time. Asteria imposes late payment charges and 1 percent per day penalty fee if you are unable to pay on time. This could affect your chances of getting approved for a higher amount as well.
Asteria Lending might be the partner you’re looking for especially in times of need. Give this a try and leave comments below to share your experience with them.