Another Loan Alternative: EastWest Bank Personal Loan
EastWest Bank is one of the fastest-growing bank nowadays. To keep up with the growth and trend, the bank continuously offers products fit for every member of the society. This includes personal loan, a multi-purpose loan that is designed to suit your financial needs. This is open to everyone (as long as it is within the age limit), which you can use to pay off bills, renovate your home, investment, or for your child’s education.
Here’s what you need to know about EastWest Bank’s Personal Loan facility plus tips on how to apply and boost chances of approval:
Features of EastWest Bank Personal Loan
- Loan Amount: minimum of P25,000 to maximum of P2 million
- Loan Term: 12, 18, 24, and 36 months
- Monthly Interest Rate: 1.89 percent if borrower has either no credit card or with credit card less than one year; 1.49 percent for 12 months, 1.59 percent for 18 and 24 months, and 1.69 percent for 36 months
- No collateral and co-maker required
- Loan proceeds will be released via Manager’s Check, which you must pick up at EastWest Bank Head Office
- Loan payment through Post-Dated Checks, which will be picked up by EastWest Bank’s authorized messenger. You can also request for Credit to Account option
- Processing fee of P1,900, which will be deducted from the loan proceeds
- Late payment fee of P500 per month or 8 percent per month of the past due amount, whichever is higher
- Early Payoff Fee of P500 per month or 8 percent per month of the outstanding balance, whichever is higher
- Filipino citizen
- At least 21 years old at the time of loan application and not more than 65 years old by the time the loan matures
- Have landline number AND mobile number available
- With gross monthly income of at least P15,000 or basic annual income is not less than P180,000
- Photocopy of at least one valid government-issued ID. You can also check out the list of acceptable IDs here.
- If employed, photocopy of latest ITR or BIR Form 2316; OR latest payslip for the past three months; OR latest credit card Statement of Account
- If self-employed, photocopy of ITR or BIR Form 1701, audited Financial Statements, DTI or SEC registration certificate, latest credit card Statement of Account, AND other documents for further verification such as Business Permit or Mayor’s Permit
How to Apply for EastWest Bank Personal Loan Online:
- Fill out the online application form. You can access it here.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Enter the Verification Code and click Submit.
- Attach scanned copies of the required documents for reference.
Loan processing will take some time. You will also be contacted by the bank’s representative for additional instructions, so make sure to check your email regularly.
Tips in Applying for EastWest Bank Personal Loan:
- Submit all necessary requirements, especially proof of income, to facilitate faster processing and approval.
- Own a credit card or at least consider getting one if you plan to apply for the bank’s Personal Loan facility. Having one (and making sure you pay on time) gives EastWest Bank an impression that you are a responsible borrower.
Are you ready to apply?