A Simple Guide on How to Apply for BPI Personal Loan
First of all, congratulations. You’re doing a good job in your work in order to provide a better and comfortable life for your family. Apparently, it’s not easy to make ends meet and ensure that every bill that comes to your doorstep will be paid while mouths are well-fed. In some cases, your supply of cash will fall short – and that’s okay.
In case you need cash to pay for your child’s tuition fee or medical bills in the hospital, BPI is there to help. One of the oldest and most stable banks in the country, BPI offers a type of loan facility that will help fulfill your financial needs while offering a competitive rate. The BPI Personal Loan is multipurpose loan designed to fit your personal needs such as home improvement, medical, education, purchase of appliance, travel, or anything business-related.
Features of BPI Personal Loan:
- Loan amount: minimum of P20,000 to maximum of P1 million
- Loan Term: Payable within 12, 18, 24, 30, and 36 months
- Interest Rate: 1.20% (fixed for the entire duration of the loan)
- Cashout method: Credit to your BPI-nominated account
- Payment method: Automatic debit from your BPI account on the designated schedule
- No pre-termination penalty and fees
- P1,500 one-time processing fee, which will be deducted from loan proceeds
For Employee / Professional
- Government-issued ID with photo (check out this list of acceptable IDs)
- At least three-months worth of payslip and/or latest ITR (BIR Form 2316) with BIR or bank stamp
- Government-issued ID with photo
- Latest Income Tax Return (BIR Form 1700 / 1701)
- Audited Financial Statements for the last three years
- SEC Registration or DTI Business Permit
Overseas Filipino Workers
- Government-issued ID with photo
- If agency-hired, Employment Contract with boarding date OR POEA contract
- If direct hire, latest and three months-worth of remittance; latest and unexpired POEA validated OR latest POEA Overseas Employment Contract (OEC) and latest employment contract OR consularized OEC if remitter is permanent resident in the country
- If direct hire allotee, latest and three months-worth of remittance; latest & Unexpired POEA Validated Information Sheet OR Latest Employment Contract OR Consularized COE if remitter is permanent resident in the country
How to Apply for BPI Personal Loan Online:
- Fill out the online application form. You can access it here.
- After completing and submitting the online application form, scan and email your income documents to [email protected]
- An email notification will be sent to your provided email address to verify that your Personal Loan application was received.
- Wait for five to seven banking days for the status of your loan application.
- If approved, the proceeds of the loan will be credited to your BPI account within one to three banking days from the signing of loan documents.
Tips in Applying for BPI Personal Loan
- Completely fill out the online application form. Incomplete data will result to delay in the processing of your loan application.
- Make sure you have an existing BPI account.
- If a question does not apply to you, then write NA instead of leaving it blank.
- You must be able to provide at least two personal references, preferably someone who can attest to your financial responsibility.
- Be honest about your existing loan/s and credit card/s.
- For foreign applicants, make sure you provide your ACR number.
- Make sure to submit your loan application anytime between 8:30 am and 5:30 pm from Monday to Friday. Any application submitted beyond the scheduled banking hours or on weekends will be processed on the following day or the following Monday, respectively.
- Submit the required income documents. This is imperative because bank representatives will determine your credit-worthiness based on your proof of income.