What You Need To Know About Lazada Wallet
Lazada – one of the best and largest online platforms that ever graced our screens. It made lives easier especially during this pandemic. Instead of going out to buy what you need, you can visit Lazada, choose the items you wish to buy, and pay. After a few days (or weeks, depending on your location), the items you ordered will be delivered straight to your doorstep.
Thankfully, Lazada widened its payment options to give Filipinos more convenient access to paying for their items. Aside from credit card, bank-to-bank transfer both online and offline, and cash on delivery, Lazada Wallet was introduced.
What is Lazada Wallet?
Lazada Wallet is a digital payment method that can be used to pay for items purchased in Lazada. Unlike the traditional wallet, cash-in to payment are done electronically or online.
In other words, this is a cashless payment method.
Why use Lazada Wallet?
Apart from being cashless, here’s why:
- Wallet transactions are covered by Lazada’s Payment Protection
- You can instantly get your money back for refund in case you’re note satisfied with your purchase
- Access to promos, vouchers, and exclusive discounts. Make sure to check for new vouchers every Wednesday so you can save more on your next shopping.
- Ability to earn rewards in the form of vouchers, promo codes, or discount
- Allows you to apply for Lazada Loan through the Buy Now, Pay Later program in partnership with third-party online lenders
How to activate Lazada Wallet?
The process is simple. Simply click the wallet icon located on the upper right part of the screen, click Activate, and then verify your wallet via one-time password, which will be sent to your registered mobile number.
Still, this is just half of the job. Once you activated your wallet, you need to cash-in as well so you can make effortless and seamless shopping.
To cash in:
- Go to your Lazada Wallet.
- Click the Cash in button and then type the amount you want to cash-in.
- Choose your preferred method of cash-in. You can opt for 7-11 over-the-counter outlets, credit card, debit card, or through bank (BDO, BPI, and Unionbank). You can also cash-in through BillEase.
- Go back to your Lazada Wallet to check if you were able to cash-in successfully. The amount will reflect in real-time but there will be instances when you have to wait for a few minutes to an hour before you can see the new balance.
Take note that the minimum cash in value is P20.00 while maximum amount is pegged at P50,000. Don’t worry because the amount you cashed in will not expire and will remain in your wallet until you’re ready to use it.
Shopping Using Lazada Wallet
Now that you topped up your wallet, it’s time to go shopping. The good thing about Lazada Wallet is that you don’t have to worry about anything. All you need to do is to assign this as your payment option and wait for the items to be delivered to your doorstep.
When it comes to payment, simply choose Lazada Wallet as your payment option. There might be instances when you won’t immediately see this option upon checkout. Simply click View More Options and then look for Lazada Wallet.
Just a reminder: use your money wisely. While Lazada makes everyone’s lives easier and more convenient, make sure to stick to essentials and what you only need. Avoid splurging on unnecessary items. At challenging times like this, each one of us must be wiser when it comes to using and spending hard-earned money.